Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~~just me, myself and i~~



ermm...arinie i'm a little bit sad...huhuhu...i don't know why...entahla...like old folks always said, life is just like a roller costar...sometimes we will be at the top...sometimes we will be at the bottom...to me..as long as i can hide my sadness from the others dat surround me, 2 da dikire kejayaan besar...bukan ape...aku xnak dikatakan cepat putus asa dengan hidup aku...cepat mengalah dan etc...pendek citer, now i'm the hardship phase in my life...there's a lot of things i have to settle and sometimes i feel like i want to scream loud, hoping the pain inside me will go out together with the scream...that is just hope...i can't do that...i just don't have enough time for myself...it is really hurt to pretend i'm happy rite now but the fact is i'm soooo sad...but i will try to be happy so that people will not notice any changes.. dear Allah...please lend me your strength for me to face your test...thank you Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment